We appreciate the trust you place in Axis Healthcare Centers to care for your loved ones every single day. That’s why we want to immediately update you on the COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and the steps we are taking to ensure that the health and safety of your loved one is our number one priority.
Taking care of our residents is at the center of everything we do at Axis Healthcare Group. As we navigate these times of change, our residents remain our number one priority.
As the coronavirus situation continues to evolve. we want to update you on the actions we are implementing in our facilities to keep our residents healthy. We are closely monitoring for updates and following all of the recommendations of the Department of Health (DOH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are following isolation precautions recommended by the DOH and CDC:
- Residents will be asked to remain in their rooms.
- Communal dining and group activities will be cancelled.
- All residents will be actively monitored and assessed for symptoms by a licensed nurse. at least once per shift.
- All residents will be confined to their units.
- All visitation is suspended consistent with recent DOH guidance.
- All employees will undergo a health screening at the beginning of each shift.
- We’ve made staffing changes to minimize the potential for exposure from one unit to another.
- We are following all guidelines on environmental cleaning and using EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectants to clean and sanitize the facility and residents· rooms.
Please reach out to us if you need assistant placing a family member or loved one at a facility in the Axis Healthcare Group.
We are all in this together.
Axis Healthcare Group